Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Flowers Bring May Races

Well my training has been a little like the weather, hot when it's not supposed to be and cold when it should be lukewarm. Anyway, it's all good. The training base miles that I kept up with through last summer and fall have paid off. I thought I would be starting nearly from scratch after an inconsistent winter and some time off due to a slight knee injury playing basketball in early March. Over the past few weeks I've gotten back on track and really bumped up the mileage. This Sunday is my first race of the season, picking up right where I left off last year with a half-marathon. I had hoped to be ready for a full marathon by this time, but I still have the rest of the year to try and find a decent full that works into my busy summer schedule. KZoo here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment