Saturday, May 5, 2012

Kalamazoo Half

I have a wedding to attend to this evening, then I will be attempting to better my time of 1:54 in the half-marathon on Sunday morning May 6. It won't be easy and to be honest I haven't really looked at the course, but I'm assuming it will be flatter than the "Hilly Half" that I ran back in October. Honestly, I don't even know where to park yet. Honestly there is a greater than 50/50 chance I will be suffering from at least a mild form of hangover. Honestly, I can't wait. I have a feeling there will be a pretty significant turnout and I'm feeling pretty strong despite my less than consistent training. G and I did 15.3 miles last Sunday and took on a wicked hill in the last mile and still finished pretty strong. I got my Jelly Belly Sport Beans ready and it's almost race day. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment